Whether you’re starting from scratch or simply updating your existing brand identity, rebranding can be a powerful way to breathe new life into your business and take it to the next level.
1. Define your goals and objectives
Before you start rebranding, take a step back and define your goals and objectives. What do you hope to achieve with the rebrand? What are your targets? Having a clear understanding of your goals will help simplify the process and steer the project towards the desired results.
2. Involve key stakeholders early on
The sooner you get key stakeholders on-board, the better. This includes employees, customers, partners and investors. Getting their input and feedback at the start will help ensure that everyone is on the same page and aligned with the goals of the rebrand.
3. Keep it simple
When it comes to the actual execution of the rebrand, it’s important to avoid complex or convoluted procedures as much as possible. Ask all the “what if” questions during the planning stage, so that execution is swift and predictable. That being said…
4. Be prepared for bumps in the road
No matter how well you plan, there will always be bumps in the road when it comes to rebranding. Budgets get blown out of proportion. Contractors cause delays. Communications get misinterpreted. The important thing is to be prepared for these hiccups and have a contingency plan in place. That way, you can quickly adapt and overcome any challenges that arise.
5. Bring in a third party
At SignManager, we help large corporations enhance the way they manage their branded assets across their entire network of stores and facilities, whether it’s nationwide or global. Our experienced team of consultants serve as a comprehensive solution to managing your signage network, no matter how large and multi-faceted it may be.
- A single point of control to ensure your brand is consistently applied across your nationwide or global presence
- A single point of contact to assist your team with expertise, resources and specialist systems
- Improved quality control processes, better risk management and a more flexible supply chain
- Quicker response times for our nationwide network of reliable service providers
- Lower costs through intelligent use of asset data and mobile tools
Get in touch to discuss our sign management solutions today.